Now, employers have no excuse for getting their paperwork wrong when dealing with employees.
At the end of April, Acas notified employers that there are several documents that they are making available free of charge. They are designed to help you to hire staff. Others are available to help with Managing staff and Disciplining staff.
– Job descriptions
- Job description [31kb] – it’s a simple outline of the main headings, including the role’s main duties and who the employee will report to.
- Job descriptions – two examples [30kb] – two examples. One is for a clerical assistant; the other for a warehouse worker.
– Person specification
- Person specification [37kb] – a breakdown of the attributes the employer is looking for and whether they should be essential or desirable.
– Job application forms
- Job application form 1 [43kb] – a form covering the basics.
- Job application form 2 [39kb] – a longer form asking for more details of skills and experience.
– Equal opportunities monitoring
- Sex, ethnic origin and religion monitoring form [56kb] – the confidential form to go out with the job application form, but to be returned separately.
– Written Statement of Employment
- Written Statement of Employment [55kb] – framework for the terms and conditions of employment an employer must give an employee within two months of them starting the job.
– Settling in the new employee
- Induction checklist [106kb] – the details you need to run through with a new starter, including who’s who in the company, understanding the job and company rules.
Acas say that the samples for letters, forms and checklists are here to help you, but users must take full responsibility for the content they send out.
Work Manual from Bizezia
With Bizezia’s Work Manual, you can create your own office policies and procedures manual on a fully-editable online system. Additionally, you can use the Work Manual system to create office policies and procedures manuals as an additional fee-generating service to your clients.
Work Manual is the most extensive business manual available. Regularly updated it:
- Protects the firm and employees with clear policies and procedures;
- Helps with Practice Assurance or other quality assurance standards in professional firms;
- Is available online 24/7, from anywhere in the world.
Work Manual now comes with templates for Contracts of Employment, Written Employment Particulars and a comprehensive editable Job Description Library as well as optional additional work policies.
Use Work Manual for your firm to:
- Build employee confidence
- Eliminate workplace misunderstandings
- Simplify office procedures
- Use Work Manual for your clients to:
- Provide a great new service to give your clients
- Earn additional fee income
- Build client loyalty
- Edit and manage office/business policies and procedures online
- 14 sections, each one fully-editable and regularly-updated
- Fast and easy-to-use – create a new Work Manual in minutes
- Unrivalled depth and quality of content
- Prepared in accordance with employment legislation
- Includes 500+ comprehensive Job Description templates
- Includes comprehensive Contract of Employment templates
- Includes 50+ additional work policies
- Set of Written Terms of Employment
- For use within your firm or as a service to your clients
- Single or multiple users, each with a secure username and password
- Automatic login through MyBizezia
- High level of backup and security
- No set-up fees, just an easy and affordable monthly or annual payment option with a minimum 12 month subscription
- Free support from Bizezia
There is no set-up fee for Work Manual, just an easy and affordable annual payment of £313 + VAT with a minimum 12 month subscription. What’s more, it allows unlimited use which means you can produce 1 manual or 1,000,000 and you won’t pay a penny more. There’s also a lifetime subscription – pay a one off fee of £1045 + VAT and pay nothing more to enjoy all updates and changes for no extra cost – forever.
Click here to get more details on Work Manual.
Don’t forget that Work Manual is backed by the Bizezia Guarantee – a 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee. If, within 30 days from the start of your subscription, you decide that Work Manual is not for you, you can claim a refund of your full subscription with no questions asked.
He has written over 700 business publications (see Glossaries at http://onesmartplace.com/resources/glossaries/) and is editor of Better Business Focus (see http://onesmartplace.com/resources/better-business-focus-magazine). His Blog, on a wide range of subjects can be found at: http://onesmartplace.com/blog/
Latest posts by Martin Pollins (see all)
- Keep Things Simple - May 8, 2019
- Is it Fair? Be careful, copyright is there for a purpose - May 1, 2019
- Use it, or Lose it - April 16, 2019