Originally posted on 6 Jan 2014
Frost & Sullivan is a global growth consulting firm which provides market research and analysis, growth strategy consulting, and corporate training services across multiple industries including automotive, healthcare, internet and communication technology, and more. Its headquarters are located in Mountain View, California, with offices in over 40 countries.
So, they are big enough and successful enough to know what they are doing.
They have published their predictions of the top 14 ideas and innovations that will shape your world in the coming year. Some of their predictions are:
- Digital wallets will move to become more digital, mobile and based on open source, peer-to-peer networks (such as bitcoin). Marketing channels and retail strategies will in tandem become more interactive, fully digital and will be focussed on creating wholly immersive virtual experiences for the customer.
- Wearable devices, or body-borne devices, will become particularly useful for applications such as healthcare. Products will evolve to a wider spectrum ranging from smart watches to even wearable clothing for new born babies that measures vital signs.
- Rapid Advancement in M2M technology and artificial intelligence will further enhance the field of robotics— even making massive strides with domestic applications. Personal robots will fulfil many household tasks including cleaning, assisted living for the elderly and even window washing (but will the robots be able to undertake company audits, I ask?)
You can access the complete Frost & Sullivan findings by Clicking ‘Download Now’ after completing a simple registration form, here.
He was a Council member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales from 1988 to 1996.
Martin Pollins ran his own firm based in Sussex and was the first Accountancy firm in the UK to advertise on television and Martin went on to create and launch the CharterGroup Partnership (the UK's first Accountancy network) and then LawGroup UK (one of the largest networks of lawyers in the country).
Martin started work on the Bizezia concept in 1996, developing the broad range of information resources and products over the past 18 years.
Latest posts by Martin Pollins (see all)
- It’s much better to be different than it is to be better - March 19, 2015
- Here’s the way to a better practice - March 16, 2015
- Here’s how to find the time to… - March 10, 2015