Picture Credit: “Fear of medicine” by jaci XIII is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 2.0
Do you have a niggling worry that your friends are out to get you, or perhaps that your partner is going to double-cross you?
Then you might be suffering from Proditiophobia: it’s the fear of being betrayed by someone you love.
You should not confuse it with Pistanthrophobia: the fear of trusting people due to bad experiences with prior lovers. It is such a natural response to being hurt, but if you want to be in a happy, healthy relationship again, then you need to overcome it.
There are plenty of other phobias to worry you. For example, how about these Zodiac sign phobias:
- Aries – asthenophobia (fear of weakness)
- Taurus – metathesiophobia (fear of change)
- Gemini – neophobia (fear of boredom)
- Cancer – athazagoraphobia (fear of being forgotten/ignored)
- Leo – social phobia (fear of public humiliation)
- Virgo – autophobia (fear of being alone/undesirable)
- Libra – decidophobia (fear of making decisions)
- Scorpio – proditiophobia (fear of betrayal)
- Sagittarius – philophobia (fear of emotional attachment)
- Capricorn – atchiphobia (fear of failure)
- Aquarius – claustrophobia (fear of closed spaces)
- Pisces – dystychiphobia (fear of accidents)
But perhaps the worst phobia of all is taphephobia: the fear of being buried alive. Or Entomophobia: fear of insects…
Courtesy of Dictionary.com and Tumblr.com
- Mysteries Galore - June 6, 2022
- Information about Telephone and Internet Banking - November 15, 2021
- Information about Falls: Why they happen and how to avoid them - November 15, 2021