- This event has passed.
“Sales on a Beermat” sales training class
September 27, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm£99.00
Based on the bestselling book “Sales on a Beermat” this event is suitable for everyone. If you don’t consider yourself a salesperson and hate to sell, but you have to sell to make a living, then this course is for you! If you love to sell, this course will still help you develop your skills.
– how to increase your revenue immediately
– how anyone can be involved in the sales process, without feeling sleazy or dishonest
– how to generate more leads and close them more effectively
Each Attendee Receives:
– a Sales on a Beermat Self-Study Workbook worth £99 (full price PDF)
– Tendering on a Beermat E-book worth £24.99 (full price PDF)
– Networking on a Beermat e-guide
– Sales pipeline starter spreadsheet
– Mike’s “Magic Email” extract
– All refreshments – tea, coffee, biscuits and chilled water
– Free WIFI so you can check your email during the coffee break
9:30am – 10:00am – Registration with refreshments provided
10:00am – 11:10am – Sales on a Beermat training
11:10am – 11:30am – Coffee break with refreshments provided.
11:30am – 12:30pm – Sales on a Beermat training
12:30pm – 13:00pm – Q&A time
More About “Sales on a Beermat”…
Many companies fail because they get their sales wrong – probably more than for any other reason, including finance. Companies with excellent products, able people and good-looking marketing plans: none of these matter if real live customers are not persuaded to write out real live cheques. “Sales on a Beermat”, by the team that bought you “The Beermat Entrepreneur”, is the antidote to this. It dispels the myths that prevent people from doing sales excellently – that sales is somehow flashy and dishonest. It replaces these myths with the truth, that in the modern business, everybody sells. It explains how, outlining the sales roles for the whole team, from technical people to the ‘sales cornerstone’ at the heart of the operation. Sales on a Beermat is for everybody who knows they have to sell, but is afraid of the process, and for anybody who does sell, and is determined to make sales more than just an extra but a key part of their business’ strategy.