- This event has passed.
Restructuring and Insolvency Conference 2015
October 6, 2015 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Our 2015 conference is set to be better still, with a wide range of speakers drawn from Pinsent Masons and the industry speaking on the topics which are of most relevance to insolvency practitioners and their staff. 2014’s event attracted over 450 restructuring professionals.
- A 90 minute legal update, with a focus on the cases that matter for the insolvency professional – we will tell you why;
- A report on the state of UK plc – and predictions for the future – from Mark Berrisford-Smith, Head of Economics at HSBC Bank plc;
- A high court judge, a panel of expert barristers and Chief Registrar Baister to discuss the potential problems and pitfalls parties to restructuring and insolvency litigation often face, alongside a number of interesting “war stories”;
- Two options for the afternoon presentations;
- Sessions of relevance and topicality from the expert Pinsent Masons’ Restructuring Group.