- This event has passed.
Global Trade Development Week
October 27, 2015 @ 8:00 am - October 29, 2015 @ 5:00 pm
Featuring over 150 international speakers and 1000 participants across 100 nations and a private exhibition, GTDW will bring together world leading experts and high level decision makers from multilateral agencies, various government ministries & agencies and private sector organisations from across industries to network and to discuss on important trade issues such as global value chains, cutting trade barriers, market access, building capacity, globalisation of the economy, international trade agreements, access to trade finance, global supply chain, customs and trade facilitation and SME development.
7 core trade programmes run as part of Global Trade Development Week 2015 – all delegates have flexibility on programmes to attend and participation is limited to 1000 participants. Exhibiting & participating at GTDW gives you access to distinct audiences engaged in trade policy, locations, strategy and decision making.
- GTDW Gala Dinner & VIP Welcome
- Minister’s & Trade Leaders Opening Plenary
- Customs & Trade Facilitation
- Free Trade & Special Economic Zones
- Trade Finance & Industrial Development
- Cargo, Transportation & Logistics
- Global SME Trade Development
- COFACE Country Risk Summit
- GTDW Trade Exhibition