- This event has passed.
Future Insights: UK Manufacturing in 2030
July 14, 2015 @ 8:15 am - 5:00 pm
The need for connected engagement has spurred a burst of innovation and creativity, which is set to escalate further over the next 15 years. It is incumbent upon manufacturing companies to drive forward this rapidly developing global sector.
Business in the Community, in partnership with the alliance of Future Insights 2030*, are pleased to invite you to the launch of a comprehensive report on the key trends that will impact businesses in the manufacturing sector up to 2030.
There will be a presentation and panel discussion. Topics for discussion will include:
- The impact the pace of technological change will have on the manufacturing sector, such as Industrie 4.0, smart factories and the internet-of-things.
- The move to more collaborative and flexible supply chains to meet global demand.
- International governments’ investment in manufacturing innovation in the face of such fast-paced change.
- The impact of these developments on the global workforce.
- What companies need to do now to adapt to this change and to ensure they have suitable manufacturing capabilities in future to retain commercial advantage.