- This event has passed.
Benchmarking your corporate governance practices
November 26, 2015 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm£495.00
Designed to give Company Secretaries, Senior Management and Board Directors an in-depth facilitated session that will enable them to review their corporate governance models.
A leading consultancy firm will guide you through the key steps necessary to help you deliver a step change in governance practices in order to support company value.
The session will cover the breadth of corporate governance policy, compliance and disclosure practices, the latest developments in the governance field, evolving best reporting practice and communication, as well as exploring aspects of company culture and leadership styles.
Central to this session is the fund manager led discussion which will provide an excellent opportunity to hear first-hand how and why effective governance, and how it is communicated, can impact value.
The session offers a wealth of case study materials and real life examples. Armed with this knowledge course delegates will be able to perform their own benchmarking in a workshop at the end of the session.
In addition to the in-depth review and update on governance related matters, there are several key outcomes that you can expect from this course;
• Benchmark your own governance practices against industry good practice standards
• Understand the regulatory changes and learn what the likely changes will mean for you
• Learn how to develop best in class governance practices that are aligned to strategy and stakeholder interests
• Appreciate how investors can support the board and its governance processes
• Understand what drives value across your organisation
• Understand how important leadership and culture are to governance
• Gain from the knowledge and experience of a leading governance consultancy