Guidance for Guest Bloggers
Please note that we do not pay bloggers for their articles. We do not accept posts sent from agents, publicists, or assistants. Successful guest articles should be comprehensive, action-oriented, “how-to style” posts that provide valuable information and a learning experience for our readers. It can’t be a blog article that has been posted anywhere else before, at any time including future posting. It must be a new posting. We accept only well written quality articles from experts in areas relevant to our audience (professional firms and other advisers to small and mid-sized businesses). Post topics may include (but are not limited to): business, marketing, finance, tax, the law, accounting issues, management, employment social media marketing, email marketing, lead generation, strategy, marketing automation, and marketing analytics. Your guest post is a gift to the Bizezia blog. By submitting it, you grant us a license as the exclusive publisher of that post. You may republish parts of it on your own blog (you must check with us first for approval on what you want to post), but the post in its entirety should not appear anywhere else on the web.
Guest Blogging Requirements for the Bizezia Blog
- Well-written and high-quality original article (we all know how Google hates duplicate content).
- The article should reflect the writing style/tone of the Bizezia blog. Check us out at onesmartplace.com.
- The author bio should be short, 1-2 sentence including a maximum of 1 anchor text link to your own website.
- Maximum of 2 additional anchor text links to your own website within the body of the article.
- There should be proper attribution of data, quotations, and other third-party content that is referenced in the article.
- There are no post length requirements: posts should be as long as they need to be to be to provide high quality and comprehensive views (go to onesmartplace.com to review articles written by Martin Pollins by way of guidance on this)
General writing tips:
- Avoid US spelling wherever possible.
- Provide a catchy and descriptive title for the post.
- Think: How can readers benefit from this?
- Write something opinionated, fresh and interesting
- Use examples and anecdotes to clarify your points.
- Use short paragraphs or bullet points (to make the post easier to read)
- Offer fresh content that has not been published before.
- Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws. By submitting images and content, you are responsible for ensuring that you have the rights to allow Bizezia Limited to display the content on the site.
- Any photos/pictures within your blog post should be copyright free.
- You should submit a posting to firstname.lastname@example.org – in HTML or in a Word document with any image files (including attribution) attached separately.
- Submissions must meet the Bizezia’s blogging team’s quality standards in order to get published.
- Blog posts should be impartial.
- We do not give hyperlinks to any website where we feel it can hurt our SEO ranking.
- Rudeness, inappropriate words, innuendoes profanity, racism, sexism, homophobia, aggressive language or incitement to hatred or violence, are not permitted. Good grammar is, of course, encouraged and welcomed.
- Affiliate links within post content are not permitted.
- Generally, we do not accept news as guest post.
- Avoid being self-promotional in the body of your article. The author bio is the place for this but not more than 50 words please.
- You must not republish your guest post to your own blog or any other blog afterwards – feel free link to it and share it like crazy.
- Bizezia reserves the right to publish or remove submitted blog posts at any time.
- Bizezia has no obligation to enter into correspondence about guest posts.
- The Bizezia blogging team reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as it sees fit.
Please email your completed article to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you if we’re interested in using your article. Please include a good quality photo of yourself in jpeg format. © This Policy is copyright Bizezia Limited, all rights reserved.