Add value to the services you provide.
Accountants everywhere are actively looking for ways to elevate their role and add value to the services they provide. Providing an ExtraMile report as part of your management discussion is an excellent way to add such value.
ExtraMile is powerful. It’s part of a larger suite of software that allows you to turn complex financial data into actionable intelligence that empowers business owners and managers to make better financial decisions. You’ll add value to what you do for clients and differentiate your firm by positioning it as a “trusted business adviser” when you use it.
Limited Offer – Try ExtraMile for free!
Simply download the ExtraMile form, complete with your client’s data and forward it to us. We will get back to you within 3 working days with the results.
With this tool, you’ll be able to:
- Instantly gain insight into the strengths and weaknesses of a business
- Download the reports into Microsoft Word for editing and customisation
- Offer recommendations to your clients to improve their business performance
- Get more new clients by increasing your prospecting and business development success
- Deepen customer relationships
- Become a more trusted business advisor
- Differentiate your firm
- Maintain a competitive advantage over your competitors
You can use the ExtraMile technology to:
- Show prospects an entirely new perspective of their business
- Gain new clients
- Increase revenue
- Expand existing client bases
- Reduce customer attrition
- Train new employees
- Automate analytical procedures
When you translate difficult-to-comprehend financial statements into meaningful and actionable information, it helps clients gain a solid financial understanding of their business.
They then become very interested when you compare their business to that of their competitors and peers. It opens discussion for you on areas they can improve, and provides evidence of your support and delivery of objective advice.
When you are able to chart a course for your client’s financial future based on projections of their historical data, it helps provide realistic objectives, measurable goals to achieve those objectives, and gives them the opportunity to think outside of their day-to-day operations.
Below are the resources you will need for benchmarking with ExtraMile. If you require any help or advice, please contact us.
Download this Excel worksheet, complete and forward to us for your ExtraMile benchmarking report.
View the full Index of SIC Codes
from Companies House, 2007.