Contract Engine is the UK’s leading online engagement/client care letter system. It features a comprehensive suite of fully-editable engagement/client care letter templates (up to 150+ for accountants and 200+ for lawyers) together with market-leading terms and conditions.
Contract Engine is designed for professionals – this complete system for managing all your client engagement letters allows you to create work schedules (to cover exactly the scope of what you’ve agreed to do for the client) in seconds. And each contract includes your firm’s name and address details as well as properly identifying the client. The document (in PDF format) can then be saved locally on your computer, in the Contract Engine Management System or emailed directly to your client.
In today’s business climate, anything less than a full and comprehensive set of Terms and Conditions of Business is professional suicide.
Avoid expensive and embarrassing professional negligence claims with Contract Engine.
Contract Engine provides a comprehensive list of terms to consider when creating an Engagement letter.
Eliminate uncertainty with your clients, and make it very easy to agree terms.
Contract Engine includes 150+ engagement/client care letter templates for accountants and 200+ for lawyers.
The templates are fully-editable to cover exactly what you’ve agreed to do for your client.
- Fully-editable, regularly-updated templates
- Market-leading terms and conditions
- Edit and manage your client contracts online
- Fast and easy-to-use – create client work schedules in seconds
- New templates can be added upon request
- Single or multiple users, each with a secure username and password
- Highly secure back-up
- No set-up fees – just an easy affordable monthly or annual payment option with a minimum 12 month subscription
- Free support from Bizezia
- Capture fee-charging opportunities
- Improve fee income
- Better cashflow
- Reduced risk of client disputes
- Save time and reduce admin costs
How does it work?
- Automatic access to Contract Engine will be given to you via MyBizezia. So, every time you login to MyBizezia you can use Contract Engine with administrator rights for your firm. You can also login to Contract Engine by visiting contractengine.bizezia.com
- You can edit your engagement letter templates online and, once you have finished, the system will create a single PDF which combines all of the work schedules you’ve edited and selected along with your terms and conditions into one document
- The engagement letters you have created on Contract Engine will be stored on the Bizezia server in your firm’s dedicated private area under each client’s name – so you can retrieve them at a later date for editing and adding further work assignments
- The engagement letter will automatically include your client’s address as well as your firm’s address
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
We’re very sure that you’ll gain real value from Contract Engine. That’s why we have the confidence to guarantee it. We’re so sure you’ll benefit from Contract Engine that we’re offering a 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee.
If, within 30 days of the start of your subscription, you tell us that Contract Engine hasn’t resulted in you getting more fees and clarifying the work you’ve done for your clients, we’ll refund your full subscription with no questions asked. No other engagement letter system gives you that guarantee.
There is no set-up fee for Contract Engine, just an easy, affordable monthly or annual payment option with a minimum 12 month subscription.
Pay annually in advance and get a 10% discount. All prices are subject to VAT at 20%
– 26 Engagement letters, 1 user:
£17 a month / £184 a year
– 150+ Engagement letters, 1 -10 users:
£49 a month / £529 a year
– 150+ Engagement letters, unlimited users:
£149 a month / £1609 a year
– 50 Client Care letters, 1 user:
£29 a month / £313 a year
– 200+ Client Care letters, 1-10 users:
£79 a month / £853 a year
– 200+ Client Care letters, unlimited users:
£249 a month / £2689 a year