Originally posted on 2 Jan 2014
- Write a professional, jargon-free news release that gets read and shared
- Write a headline that shines on search engines and leaves the reader wanting more
- Pick a story angle that makes your news more interesting than the rest
You will need to register with Vocus to download your free guide today from here.
Everyone wants to know the secrets of how to write a press release that gets read. The main reason why 99% of press releases fail, is because they bore people to death. A press release that doesn’t get to the point fast is the number one turn-off for any journalist.
Visit the Get More Publicity website and view 5 tips to ensure you get read, from here.
To obtain a free copy of relevant Bizezia’s publications from the UK’s leading online business library, please register at My Bizezia here and then send an email to email@example.com indicating which of the following digital publications you would like to receive (all in PDF format):
- How to make your Direct Mail more effective
- Business Quality E-mail
- Getting PR for your Business
He was a Council member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales from 1988 to 1996.
Martin Pollins ran his own firm based in Sussex and was the first Accountancy firm in the UK to advertise on television and Martin went on to create and launch the CharterGroup Partnership (the UK's first Accountancy network) and then LawGroup UK (one of the largest networks of lawyers in the country).
Martin started work on the Bizezia concept in 1996, developing the broad range of information resources and products over the past 18 years.
Latest posts by Martin Pollins (see all)
- It’s much better to be different than it is to be better - March 19, 2015
- Here’s the way to a better practice - March 16, 2015
- Here’s how to find the time to… - March 10, 2015