Originally posted on 2 Jan 2014
- Write a professional, jargon-free news release that gets read and shared
- Write a headline that shines on search engines and leaves the reader wanting more
- Pick a story angle that makes your news more interesting than the rest
You will need to register with Vocus to download your free guide today from here.
Everyone wants to know the secrets of how to write a press release that gets read. The main reason why 99% of press releases fail, is because they bore people to death. A press release that doesn’t get to the point fast is the number one turn-off for any journalist.
Visit the Get More Publicity website and view 5 tips to ensure you get read, from here.
To obtain a free copy of relevant Bizezia’s publications from the UK’s leading online business library, please register at My Bizezia here and then send an email to email@example.com indicating which of the following digital publications you would like to receive (all in PDF format):
- How to make your Direct Mail more effective
- Business Quality E-mail
- Getting PR for your Business