Written by Martin Pollins MBA FCA CTA + guest bloggers
Martin Pollins’ blog on this site brings you information, commentary, news, insight, opinion and debate. We would love for you to post your comments on any of the issues discussed to foster useful and constructive debate.
In ICAEW Economia, Mike Straw, CEO of Achieve Breakthrough, argues that companies need to have a genuinely open culture about setbacks. Otherwise people will ‘edit the truth’ about how projects are faring which can…
The information contained in this Blog is intended only as a general review of the subjects featured. No advice is provided by Bizezia Limited. If advice is required, you should contact a professional person or firm experienced in the matter on which you require advice. Accordingly, specialist advice should always be taken before taking or refraining from taking any action.
Follow our blog!
- It’s much better to be different than it is to be better March 19, 2015
- Corporate Governance: Positivity adds greater value March 17, 2015
- Here’s the way to a better practice March 16, 2015
- Here’s how to find the time to… March 10, 2015
- Truthfully, is it fair? March 4, 2015
- The number 1 way to make more money and not get sued March 3, 2015
- What’s happening in the Law? March 2, 2015
- How to win February 25, 2015
- Here are 7 ways to appear more intelligent than other people February 25, 2015
- Why most SMEs don’t want to invest in your business advisory services and what you can do about it. February 24, 2015